Industrial Water Treatment Plant
- Material SS
- Voltage 220 Volt (v)
- Drive Type Electric
- Product Type Industrial Water Treatment Plant
- Automatic Grade Full Automatic
- Water Source Industrial Water
- Supply Ability : 10 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 110000.00 - 250000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Industrial Water
- Full Automatic
- 220 Volt (v)
- Industrial Water Treatment Plant
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 15-20 Days
- All India
Our expertise makes us able to manufacture, export and supply a broad range of industrial Water Treatment Plant. This plant is used for cleaning water by removing calcium and magnesium from water. Manufactured using top quality material procured from reliable vendors, this plant is checked on various quality parameters before delivery to the clients. It clears water through various steps like coagulation, flocculation, sedimentation and filtration. Our clients can avail this Mineral Water Treatment Plant from us at industry leading rates.
Further Details of Water Treatment Plant :-
Plants for Water Treatment Plants
- Air circulation: The water is blended to free broke down gasses and to exclude particles in the water segment. Some of the time a pre-oxidation pace is likewise performed at this phase.
- Coagulation-Flocculation: In this progression coagulants are appended to expel the excluded particles (organic material, microorganisms, clay and metals), which adhere to the coagulants shaping hefty particles.
- Sedimentation: The substantial particles (flocs) set to the surface prompting to fresh, clear and pure water.
- Filtration: The water is go through a progression of strainers, which trap and evacuate particles as yet staying in the water segment. Ordinarily, moderate or quick sand filtration and all the more as of late layers or reverse osmosis are utilized to finish this assignment. Because of developing concerns in regards to miniaturized scale poisons, extra medications, for example, propelled oxidation procedures, initiated carbon adsorption only or H2O2 or joined with ozonation are now and again used to expel these follow natural compounds.
Maintenance and Operation :-
Water treatment plant handling and operation incorporates the accompanying assignments:
- Work and change gear controls to sanitize and clear up water
- Assess monitor and equipment conditions, gauges and meters to decide stress demands and recognize breakdowns
- Include chemicals, for example, chlorine, lime and ammonia, to decontaminate and purify water and different chemicals, for example, peroxide, polymers and ferric chloride, to improve water treatment
- Gather and examine water tests, utilizing test gear.
- Record laboratory and operational information, gauge and meter readings and observation of processes on determined structures.
- Maintain and clean tanks, filter and basins beds, utilizing hand instruments and power devices.
- Look after, repair, and grease up equipment, utilizing hand devices and power apparatuses.